Here is a snapshot of my last week 🙂
1. Took a selfie – I had this smile whole week as I was freshly pressed back into office after a road trip in Scotland 🙂
2. Bright Sunny Afternoon – Had a wonderful weekend with my friends, PIMMS made it complete.
3. Woburn Safari Park – There was a Kid back in me when I saw the Giraffe, Lions, Tiger, Meerkat, Ostrich, Zebra, Elephants, Monkey and many more. We drove around the park.
4. World Cup Final – Without a say, weekend came to an end with a bang !! 🙂
Utilizing my lunch break to write down my small happiness and now it is a long week ahead.
Happy Week people 🙂
For me last week was all about pleasures. Yes!!! I was on a most awaited holiday to Highlands and Isle of Skye.
1. Hiked the Summit of Ben Nevis(highest mountain of Britain) with my hubby.
2. Camped in Isle of Skye
3. Wild Swimming in Fairy Pools.
4. Spent whole week walking in the mountains, near to lakes. Eating some good home made Scottish burgers and chips. I was in a majestic land.
Writing up my posts on each of the visit one by one. Hope you will like it.
To know more about weekly small pleasures, go to Mani’s blog A new life wandering.
My fellow blogger- Mani at A New Life Wandering is hosting a new blog event called Weekly Small Pleasures. Once a week she will post some of the small pleasures that have occurred in her week and invites us to do the same. Her original post can be found here. She has a lovely blog, a lot of good reads.
I just loved her idea of keeping a note of tiny things in our day-to-day lives that had made us happy but we dint seem to make a note of it. Hence I am sharing the same.
How To Participate
- You can share your happiness by writing your own post or by sharing in my comment section.
- Use pictures, videos, write ups. Anything will do to express that feeling.
- For people to find your post you may link to my most recent post for a pingback or share your link in the comments of my most recent post.
- Tag your post “Weekly Small Pleasures”.
- You can name your post whatever you like but preferably include the words: “small pleasures”.
- Come back to the post of the week to see what others are sharing.
- Remember to follow my blog or Mani’s to get your weekly reminders.
My first entry for the last week.
1. Enjoyed the Sunny Weekend. Believe me you don’t get such weekends more often in Britain’s Summers.
2. Enjoyed planning a trip to Isle of Skye with Ash (my hubby). Yes you will get to read about my Scotland tales very soon.
3. Thought of holiday next week brought a lot of joy 🙂
4. Still continuing my 30 Days Abs Challenge. It was 23rd day yesterday, and I am still doing it.
Let’s share the tiny happiness 🙂