Awards makes everyone happy, whether you are receiving an award at school, college or work place. But when you are being awarded and appreciated for the work you are passionate about, the feeling of joy doubles up. I am not a writer, but a passionate traveller, it feels great to know that people are reading and loving your travel tales. I am very much delighted to accept the honour awarded by my two blogger friends – Karen at http://livewanderlove.wordpress.com/ & Jackson at https://goodtobelost.wordpress.com.
I share a similar passion of travel as it is with Karen and Jackson, we all have been bitten by the same bug of travel and that is the reason even though we have never met in person, a string of travel has bonded us together. I love reading their tales, looking at the pictures and be a part of their journey. Thank you for this love ❤ guys 🙂
The conditions for the award are:
- Thank the blogger who gives it and link back to the blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and let them know about the award
7 things about me:
- I am a traveller and I would like to see the world as much as I can in this life.
- I would like to go on a wild life safari tour to Africa with my hubby.
- I want to go to Iceland and gaze the sky wholenight looking at the stars and northern lights.
- Sky dive and Scuba dive are next in my list.
- I want to go Leh on a hiking expedition.
- I love dogs, I just love them.
- I want to become a good swimmer, I am still learning to swim hence not able to enjoy many water sports.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the award. I understand many times one will not have time to sit down and write a post on the award. So please consider this as an appreciation from my side.
- Indahs: Travel story and Photography
- Le Drake Noir
- De Wets WIld
- Wind Against Current
- People Places and Bling
- The Crazy Bag Lady
- A Traveller’s Odysseys
- MilFord Street
- An Adventure in Bosnia
- Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Shooting Venice and More